About Me

My photo
I'm 75 and would like to use this for my genealogy research. I want to share the research I've done. Photos that I have of family. Stories told to me by my dad and other family members. I'd like to meet more cousins here to do research with me.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

John Patton family info


Father: John H. Sims b: May 1860 in , , Alabama, Usa 
Mother: Catherine Key b: Nov 1863 in , , Alabama, Usa

Marriage 1 Thomas Henry Patton b: 23 Mar 1886 in Harrison, Boone, Arkansas, Usa
  • Married: 7 Nov 1909 in Lequire, Haskell, Oklahoma, Usa
Children
  1. Has Children John Wesley Patton b: 2 Oct 1910 in Diamond, Haskell, Oklahoma, Usa
  2. Has Children Maudie Patton b: 9 Sep 1913 in Lequire, Haskell, Oklahoma, Usa
  3. Has No Children Ralph Patton b: 9 Mar 1914/1915 in Lequire, Haskell, Oklahoma, Usa

No comments:

Post a Comment